Sunday, September 10, 2006

Oregon Coast---Suttie style

As many of you may have heard, my twin sister and I just finished our weekend adventure in Seaside, Oregon. We totally showed that town who's boss. Here are just a FEW of the random things Keegan and I did on the long weekend:

1) wrote a crazy song about Keegan's "special friend" and preformed this song at a vacation house we stumbled upon. The people happened to be doing an inpromtu "talent show".

2) Rented bikes, rented a kayak and explored the entire town of Seaside at 11 am on Saturday morning.

3) Left Langley for our roadtrip at 4:30 am on Saturday morning----totally beat the rush hour traffic!!!!

4) Walked countless miles down the beach, in the dark...could find where we were......

5) Met a random surfer who was staying at the same campsite as some of our friends from Abbotsford.






1 comment:

keegan said...

Hey- where's the rest of the pics? I hope to see them soon- but I like the ones you put on your blog- I am stealing them for my blog:) See you Friday!

Keegs

www.studentnurserantings.blogspot.com