Monday, April 16, 2007

Our "new addition"

Our new Toyota LE van.

Jamie and I have been planning to buy a second vehicle for awhile (since I'm going to be working soon), but we didn't want to spend too much money.

The van was a bargain and it was also the start to our new adventures. It's just so versitile: we can go camping in it, we can cram lot's of people in it, lot's of luggage can fit into it and it looks so neat too.



After our first road trip to Kits beach, our first mechanical adventure began. The radiator was shooting out coolant like a waterfall. Luckily, it's fixable.





We had a little party at the homestead on Friday.



Can I just say how much I love this time of year. I think beach season has officially begun!!!!! Hooray!!!

1 comment:

hil n' adge said...

sweet monkey wheels guys!!! We must go cruising during the summer... get our groove on in your stylin' maroon wunderwagon!